Flexible payment options to meet any budget.




Full Payment

The conventional way of paying for design services, the Full Payment pricing option requires a deposit to begin work. This is typically around 50% up front with the remaining balance due upon completion.

For print design projects or PDF deliverables, final payments is due when the final files are sent to the publisher or you, the client. For web design projects, I typically ask for final payment once the site goes live and is approved by you. This ensures we are both happy with the final product and all expectations are exceeded.

If you prefer this term of payment and pricing, I can accept cash, check, Venmo, PayPal and credit cards. 



Due on Completion:



To help provide a lower cost of entry, I also accept payment in installments. This helps provide a smaller deposit and breaks the remaining balance into monthly payments. With a suggested 20% deposit, the remaining 80% is split into no more than 12  payments over the course of a year. These payments usually start at $150/mo, but can be adjusted to fit your total due and/or your budget.

If you are looking for an even more affordable way to get started, try our Subscription pricing option below.

If you prefer this term of payment and pricing, I can accept the deposit in cash, check, Venmo, PayPal or credit cards. The monthly payments will be processed by card through your client payment portal.




3, 6 or 12 mo.

Subscription Pricing

Specifically designed to help start-up and small businesses, the Essentials Subscription model allows you to get your site up and running quickly with minimal initial investment, allowing you to use your resources for other areas of your business. After paying for the on-boarding fee, you pay a smaller monthly payment for the life of your site which covers the website build, maintenance AND monthly hosting.

On-boarding fees can be paid  in cash, check, Venmo, PayPal or by card. The monthly payments will be processed by card through your client payment portal.



Payments Starting at:


What’s included in the Essentials Subscription?

Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Core Features
Blazing Fast Page Load Times
Daily Backups
Site Migration
Security and Malware Protection
Malware Removal
Staging Site
AI Creation Tool
SSL Certificate

Web Development

Professional Website Design (3 pgs)
Responsive Design
Two Design Revisions
Two Programming Revisions
Premier Plugins
Online Ordering Integration*
WooCommerce Install*
Online Contact Forms
Email Optin Connection


Support & Maintenance

Set-Up & Training
Phone, Chat & Email Support
Extended Availability
Malware Scanning
Annual Review
PHP Updates
Monthly Performance Reports

Take your site to the next level with these add-ons.

Marketing Essentials

Google Analytics Setup
Google Site Verification
Google Search Console Setup
Google Business Profile Creation
Site Map Submission
Hierarchy & Site Structure Plan
Detailed Monthly Reports
On-Page SEO Basics
Email & SMS Automation
Essentials CRM
Growth CRM (+$49/mo)
Live Chat Set Up
Social Media Feed Embeds
One Branded Email
Email Signature Setup
QR Code Creation


Marketing Growth

Everything from Essentials +
RankMath™ SEO Plugin
Keyword Tracking
Content Analysis
Custom Schema
On-Page SEO Pro
Content AI
WooCommerce SEO Pro*
Page Speed Optimization
Link Building
Local SEO Pro
Google Adsense Tracking
Google Trends Tracking
Customizable Monthly Reports

starting at:

Site Care Plan

Take all the worry and stress out of making updates to your site. Let me handle monthly maintenance and simple regular updates to content.

Plug-In Updates
Theme/Child Theme Updates

1 hr. of updates to site content including text updates, banner ad creation, product additions and modifications, social posting graphics, blog posts added (not written) and much more.

*Excludes SEO, email marketing, copywriting, custom programming and consulting.


Additional Website Page

Expand your site from the basic three-page setup. Add a custom page to your website design.


WooCommerce Pro Set-Up

Beyond the basic install. Set up and configure taxes, shipping, payment processing and much more.


Product Loading

Add a product to your WooCommerce store. Includes, image, title, description, sku, price, & shipping info.


Additional Branded Email

Perfect for small businesses who need an additional email for each employee. 


50GB Email Storage Addon

Increase the total size of available email storage from 10GB to 60GB.


Wordpress Managed Hosting

Just need hosting with no extras? We’ll host it and you’ll maintain it.


© Divide by Nine. 126 5th Ave. Gloversville, NY 12078. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy